Vegetable recipes : a way to healthier life
Display the glow of well being. Consist of vegetable recipes in your menu and reside a healthier lifestyle. Try out various vegetable recipes and straightforward vegetable recipes from the web and add taste in your foods.
Patta Gobhi Ki Sabzi Recipe
450 gm cabbage (patta gobhi)
225 gm potatoes (aloo)
2 tblsp oil (tel)
1/2 tsp ground cummin (jeera)
one/two tsp ground coriander (sokha dhania)
one/2 tsp turmeric (haldi)
1/4 tsp asafoetida (hing)
1/2 tsp chilli powder (lal mirchi)
salt as per taste
How to make Patta Gobhi Ki Sabzi:
Peel the potatoes and right after washing them chop them into pieces.
Also minimize the patta gobhi(cabbage) into thin extended strips.
Heat the oil in a sauce pan and include cumin seeds, corainder, turmeric and hind to it.
When the cumin seeds sputter add the chilli powder to it.
Stir it for handful of seconds and then include the cabbage and the potatoes.
Sprinkle 1 – two tblsp of water and the salt.
Combine all the elements completely.
Cover the pan and let it cook until the potatoes are done.
Open the pan frequently to stir the vegetable or it will stick to the bottom.
When the greens are done, examine the seasoning and serve scorching with chapatis or roti.
TAMATAR KI SABZI RECIPE
• 3 Tomatoes (finely chopped)
• 2 Green Chilies (chopped)
• 2 tsp Green Coriander with stems (chopped)
• Number of Curry Leaves
• one tbsp Oil
• ¼ tsp Mustard Seeds
• ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
• ½ tsp Coriander Powder
• ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
• ¼ tsp Black Salt
• ½ tsp Sugar
• Salt (to taste)
How to make Tamatar ki Sabzi:
• Spot a skillet above fire and heat oil.
• Add mustard seeds and let them splutter.
• Include curry leaves, green chilies and tomatoes. Stir them for two to three minutes.
• Add red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, black salt, sugar and salt. Mix nicely. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
• Garnish with coriander leaves.
• Serve with aloo parantha, methi parantha, kachoris or matar parantha.
Consider these easy Vegetable Recipes, these straightforward vegetable recipes will make your lunch and dinner much more taste and healthier. There are a variety of greens try out to be innovative in your cooking and make a healthful and mouth watering sabzi for the meal.
Nikita Verma writes about a variety of Indian food recipes. She has acquired proficiency in diverse recipes sections like Effortless Foods Recipes, , Vegetable Recipes, Wholesome Foods Recipes and so on.