Picture by time_anchor
Homemade buttermilk pancakes topped with a fresh strawberry relish with two overeasy eggs and sausage. Glass of juice.
Homemade Buttermilk Pancakes
-two cups of all goal flour
-two cups of fresh buttermilk
-two Tbsp. of white sugar
-two tsp. of baking powder
-one tsp. of baking soda
-half tsp. of salt
-one particular third cup of milk
-quarter to a third stick of butter
-(for me: one particular to two tsp. of vanilla or lemon extract
1. Sift flour, baking soda and powder, and salt together in a large bowl
2. Melt butter. Blend with the eggs, and include vanilla.
3. Measure out buttermilk and milk.
4. Heat skillet to medium warm/hot.
5. Hollow out the middle of the dry sifted ingredients. Add the wet substances to the dry.
six. Into the hot skillet, add batter combine a quarter cup at a time for the pancakes. Brown on the two sides.
two versions of Matt Basile’s Beef Cheek Bulgogi Ravioli
Image by LexnGer
Recipe on unsweetened.ca – unsweetened.ca/2013/09/beef-cheek-bulgogi-ravioli/
as portion of my Chef’s #LoveCDNbeef series – unsweetened.ca/canadian-beef-brand-ambassador/