Some amazing vegetarian recipe photos:
Kale & Ro-Tel (02)
Image by cizauskas
Kale. It really is what for dinner.
one) Braise chopped kale in simmering, lightly salted water until wilted. (Reserve the liquid.)
2) Sautée diced onions and cubanelle peppers. Include kale and Ro-Tel: here.
3) 15 minutes to put together and plate.
China patter: Blue Danube.
4 October 2012.
Picture by cizauskas
Recipe for kale and brown rice (without having the pig unwanted fat).
1) Separate kale from stems. Chop leaves coarsely. (Save stems to make vegetable stock.) Rinse, drain, and set aside.
two) Rinse 1cup brown rice. Drain.
three) Heat 1 tsp oil in soup pot. Add rice when sizzling. Stir consistently right up until fragrant.
4) Include 1 cup vegetable stock, 1 one/2 cups water. Add 1 strip kombu. Carry to a boil.Cover, get rid of from heat. Allow rest for 5 minutes.
5) Return to reduced heat, covered. Cook for 45 minutes or until finally all water/stock is absorbed. Get rid of and discard kombu (or save for vegetable stock). Fluff. Set aside.
1)Area chopped kale and one cup vegetable stock in soup pot. Carry to boi, reduce heat to simmer. Cook for 5-10 minutes, dependent upon wanted tenderness and colour. (Can be completed while rice is cooking to conserve time.)
two) Strain stock from kale. (Save the stock!)
3) Toss with 1/4 cup red beans, 1- two TBSP Balsalmic vinegar, and, to taste: hot sauce, sea salt, fresh cracked black pepper. Serve over the rice.
See complete set of images: here.