- Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- Makes32 servings (4 quarts)
- 4 cups white grape juice, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 bottles (2 liters each) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Lemon slices, orange slices and green grapes, optional
- In a punch bowl, combine grape juice, lemonade concentrate and orange juice concentrate. Add soda; serve immediately. If desired, garnish with fruit.
1/2 cup: 119 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.